Good morning God,
As I awaken this morning, I know that the perfect peace and abundance of God is with me.
I know that all I need is right here and all I need do is to reach out and grab hold of it today.
I am now aware of the abundance of Love that surrounds me.
As I get back on the path today, I claim an abundant life of peace and joy.
I choose to focus on the many things in my life that are going as I desire and are a delight.
I know that these things are many and I raise my vibrational level by focusing on the abundance of good in my life.
This only attracts more abundance and other goodness into my life.
I am grateful to know that as I focus on abun- dance that more abundance is guaranteed to show up.
I am thankful for this knowledge and wisdom and call forth more of it into my life.
My gratitude runs deep for I know that my life is growing in magnificent and prosperous ways.
I am grateful.
Amen.
Minister Rhonda Jones

No comments:
Post a Comment