Connect Your Dots

Motivational and Inspirational

Friday, 1 March 2013

I Believe

"I believe life is to be lived, not worked, enjoyed, not agonized, loved, not hated."
            Leland Bartlett







www.marciaskervinjames.com


Goal Setting and Vision Board, UTECH, Kingston Jamaica
Posted by Unknown at 12:30
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2016 (8)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2015 (3)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2014 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ▼  2013 (30)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ▼  March (8)
      • Reveal Your Greatness
      • Connect Your Dots : Perfect Timing
      • Perfect Timing
      • Keep Growing
      • Connect Your Dots : Being Happy For Someone
      • Being Happy For Someone
      • Divine Plan
      • I Believe
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ►  2012 (39)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ►  October (18)

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.